8.4.13

Shop update - wrapping paper, cards and tote bags!

Well I have just wrapped up an amazing weekend at Finders Keepers. I'll be doing a special wrap up post later in the week but I couldn't wait to share the new designs and products I launched at Finders Keepers. I've been working hard in the studio for the last few weeks to come up with some new designs and products - and using some new techniques - namely screen printing! To say I have had a blast creating these new designs is an understatement. Even after I lost a little bit of feeling in my finger from many hours of cutting out the stencils for the screen printing by hand (crazy I know) I was still having a great time. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Visit the only store over here to check out the new pieces - but here is a preview of the totes, wrapping paper and cards. 













New celebration cards - the good luck card and the hooray! card



New everyday cards - 'home is wherever I'm with you' card and 'sweet home' card 


Our new screen printed tote bag collection comes in there designs - the little ray tote


The 'all the mountains' tote in a two colour print 



The 'home is wherever I'm with you' tote bag in a two colour print 



Our hand screen printed wrapping paper features 3 designs - the home sweet home, YAY! and love hearts. 



The home sweet home wrapping paper comes in 3 colours - blue and mustard on a recycled kraft paper and orange on a white news print. 



The love hearts wrapping paper comes in a lovely blue and pink printed on a recycled kraft paper. 



The YAY! wrapping paper is perfect for all of your celebrations and available in a green on recycled kraft paper. 

I hope you love the new designs! In the coming weeks there will be more new designs available so stay tuned.